Pages

Monday 8 October 2012

Movie Review : Ted

Since Mr. Grumpy doesn't want to watch Ted, I decided to just buy the DVD version although it is not yet that good but whatever, I watched it! Supposedly, monday is my (our) holiday doing nothing but being lazy. But this time, it's another working day since there are lots of pending works anyway!

i thought the movie would be "awesome" since i heard great respond even IMDB gives 7.6 ratings.  It's good but not that awesome ; very entertaining but you know one-time-watch movie! I love the jokes but the whole entire movie is a dull. Even I understood how John Bennet's feeling as I'm living in a world like him too but mine is not alive!

The truth when I was a kid and once-in-bluemoon , i do wish my teddy bear comes alive! I've this teddy bear who's growing old with me (she' 27 now) and we've been together for 27 years so imagine how damaged she must look now. She was a gift from my aunty from America and look how I've made her look now (sorry!) Whenever I'm happy/sad, I shared with her and even a lot in times I cried in her skinny and tiny feet knowing I feel safe. Being the only child is hard and what make it harder is when your parents are supposed to be your grandma & grandpa instead. The big gaps in between + lack of time spent together as a family made me just wish my teddy bear, nyen2" her name, to come alive.

She looks scary now and I had no idea what I did but I do still carry her around here and there whenever I'm traveling. No Kidding! I used to shy as lot of people made fun of me, but what to do when I hold her hands, I feel as safe as when I'm holding Mr. Grumpy's hand! I don't know how he felt at first when he found out (curious to know :p), because i also wonder how am I going to let her go after marriage? C'mon! every parents barely think that their childhood's stuff would stay with their kids until they are mature or even old. Nor my mom ever think, we would be this attached and too many times, she encouraged me to throw my precious away. At certain age, I was afraid to put her away from me , scared mom would steal and throw her away! It's either mom has that tendency to do so, or the fear of losing her scared me ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Thank GOD, Mr. Grumpy can bare with it! I guess, despite of him feeling "wtf" (maybe), he sees how much we attached to each other just like how John's girlfriend realizes. So this is my story, my love towards my 27-years-old-teddy-bear who is looking ugly now with so much memory and love towards her. Yes, i'm still holding her when I'm sleeping and no matter how many times I tried to put her far away from me, I know I'll look for her or even can't sleep at night! Even when I dropped her, I could woke up suddenly with half-awake eyes and brain only to look for her then sleep again ha-ha-ha-ha!

This is my story, my love towards her and I'm happy to have her next to me. I bring her whenever I go out for traveling too (even my friend knows) especially to places I never been too. Even I do put her on my hand-carry-back a lot so when I'm scared in the place or thinking about bunch of things, I put my hand in my bag and hold her knowing "all will be just okay" :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment