Pages

Thursday 11 October 2012

Kids Photography : Sierra 1st Birthday Party


Taking "1st birthday" party is what i love the most from being kids photographer more than capturing family portrait. There's this extra joy i felt when I captured them and when I do post-processing. The pride of their parents, their grandpa and grandma, and when I capture them at the right moment in one frame, it make me feel so proud of myself because these joy and happiness on their faces are just irreplaceable. The first birthday has always been special and by being chosen as their photographer made me even feel like we are very special. I'm not sure what have made me really fall in love with this event, but all i know, i love capturing birthday party (gimme more, more more and more endless job of capturing kids birthday party, Aamiin :D)

Anyway, introducing you, Sierra who is just recently turned 1 last week. She is very cheerful, funny and love to socialize. Everyone just want to take a picture with her but not with everyone she would smile so lucky that she loves us! But, mostly, she gets along with everyone, she just need a bit of adjustment and Sierra is super-duper energetic for one year old baby. We love the decorations for her birthday party as it was beautifully done. The birthday was actually very simple - lunch together and cut cake but somehow, everyone seems to just love it. The place is a bit squeeze although I managed to get through those small spaces ha-ha-ha-ha! Pardon me for not being detailed person which simply means, I don't have details of decoration that much and even if I do, it won't be that awesome (or maybe it's ;p)

Chosen and edited these photos randomly since I've to continue working. No further writing since I'm on hectic schedule ( 5 clients to go , do pray for me) so here are the photos taken from her awesome, cheerful and yummy food birthday party. Actually, I have uploaded more photos at our Facebook's page : Lil Sunshine Photography , so make sure, do check out the other photos we captured and uploaded. Knowing we have so many clients on the lines, so, i can't do any much updates of her birthday party photos. I need to concentrate and oh, how sucks my BB is in the hospital and they say it takes "14 working days " to get it done which basically mean 1 month away (just in case they give bunch of reasons) and I wonder how am I keep in touch with the client? :'(



No comments:

Post a Comment