Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

what a date!

The title says it clearly, what a date! I don't say it's a bad date, it's quite funny in a way somehow but memorable enough. Today is our 16th month anniversary and I didn't realize until yesterday late at night when i saw the date "2". Even Gwumpieh , Mr- Always- remember-everything forgot! ha, how am I not amazed LOL. Not that we start to forget but we were just too overjoyed, too occupied with the bunch of works we have and the most, we just got back to Jakarta! Obviously, 5 clients folders in the row that we have to check, select and retouch. The bitter truth is that the due date is next week whereas one client folder is around 1,000 photos from both camera; So see how tough our job is as photographer when we select the photos ha-ha-ha-ha ( but we love what we do a lot )

We are too busy racing-against-time, replying emails, this and that even I'm fully occupied while we were waiting for our food. Since our mind kept telling us to continue working, we ditched the "movie date" and just had quick lunch date at Sam & Jolly again. Gwumpieh ordered the same food as always, the Mumbai Curry while this time I decided to have this Lebanese rice with kebab. Sad, that they have changed the recipe for the Curry and seriously, we miss the old taste! - the new one sucks big time, it taste like Indonesian soup called Soto (harsh comment but true). While my food is good but not awesome.

oh! yeah we look like twinnie since we had the same T-Shirt color accidentally LOL. Not sure who copied who but we do this matching color a lot. Since I was married with my laptop, I forgot to actually take pictures of my food. I had my food just like a girl who haven't eat for a week right after I sent emails and replied some inquires!

Btw, you know what's the best thing about celebrating our anniversary? it must be "desert time" for me. Our anniversary is the time where I can order whatever desert/cake I wanted without being restricted. Well , it's fair enough and it have become our habit to do since the first. Another peek-a-boo- desert - Strawberry Yoghurt with Bananas on top of Banana cakes with Maple syrup and gosh, its yummy! 

We were torn between this and another one which I forgot the name but knowing He loves bananas, so banana desert it's! At least I took quick picture of the yummy desert even it doesn't look good. We were actually eating them very slowly until the yoghurt melted :'(


What a date, today has been for me and us. Where we were more excited in getting our works done and our mind couldn't stop on telling us to continue working even we skipped dinner too. Actually, honestly and personally ( i think Grumpy also agrees) that this is what we love to do everyday - being fully occupied with work, working together, and spare bit of time for you & i moment even it's just a quick lunch/dinner date. Both of us really are workaholic and thank GOD, we are running the same business with the same professions but different (extra) skills in post-processings. 

We know we will be very busy even busier than nowadays in near future but both of us also understand the importance of spending time together no matter how hectic our work is. One thing I know, one day if we have our own career lines, we know, we will steal some time from work to just being together :")

And as the rest of the day, we sat in front of our laptop, continue what we are meant to do and ignoring our dinner.  Thank GOD for this awesome day and for sent me a man who cover my weaknesses with his strengths, who believe in my capabilities more than I think I'm capable of doing, who believe in me more than I believe myself, who remind me of the LORD's powerful power, and who can adapt with my short-temper even my anger hurts him a lot. All i want is to redeem my anger and let ME control my anger not my anger controls me. I don't know how am I going to do that, but I know I can and all it takes is just an extra effort =)

FYI, today, the acid in my tummy goes up very badly and felt like vomiting a lot after I spent 4 hours non-stop editing photos. Maybe it's because of the screen brightness but not after I tried to sleep and I couldn't move here and there (have to be in straight position or else, i felt like vomiting & felt the acid went up in my throat *ewww*) 


No comments:

Post a Comment