Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Halloween Exhibition


Basically, this is what occupied me a lot apart from being busy with editing photos nowadays. I just realized that almost every month we are actually doing exhibition. Next month, we'll also be doing another one but not on December which is enough i guess. Exhibition requires lots of extra energy especially when you are on tight deadlines, it's quite killing though but of course, praised HIM for the chance being given and all were done nicely at the very last minute :-)

The same place for exhibition but this time is with Halloween Theme. I didn't take bunch of photos today and since it will just be for 4 days exhibition, so we decided to just minimize the budget and save it for the other exhibition. But I know Peekaboo never going to fail us in decorations and we trusted them all the ways to decorate. 

For the poster, it's being made by this talented creative people from Witcreative. Anyway, I love our icons and it's just beautifully made and can't wait to see what the next 4 days at exhibitions lesson would be. And here is the sneak-peek of our booth, feel like the carousel is just ours anyway. I bring my Stitch and Doraemon which pretty much loved by the kids and fit the theme (hey, an extra props would do, right? :D!) 



And above all, look how adorable I'm with Halloween costume :D

No comments:

Post a Comment