Pages

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Tuesday Happiness & Sadness

" Hold on, to me as we go
As we roll down this unfamiliar road
And although this wave is stringing us along
Just know you’re not alone
Cause I’m going to make this place your home

Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found
Just know you’re not alone
Cause I’m going to make this place your home "

Now, it Grumpy's turn to get so much addicted with this song called Home by Philip Philips. I was kept listening to this song for the past few days (continuously in a day) when I was doing exhibition and felt strong. I love the simple lyric, beautiful tunes and strong voice he has! the way he brings out this song is just going to melt your heart, encourage you that all will be alright, don't be afraid to lose. And even the simplicity of its official video-clip makes you feel the joy of the song!

Btw, I'm writing this blog at 4.16 am since i had an early sleep. There are things i wish to share, but often in time, we just have to make it in secret in order to happen. I'm not sure whether i'm doing the right thing because the one (we) are planning to do is really unique that you can only found few in the world , I guess but none in indonesia. So yes, I've this crazy idea in my head that is being considered a lot nowadays! I can't show my gratitude to those who have supported me and see its potentials. I can't tell but hope, it can be released and all goes well :-)


Nothing much to do in this tuesday neither I touched any work. Grumpy and Ferdinand roamed around Jakarta and met one of the client and also designer too. Basically, tuesday full of meeting, researching and ended with boredom knowing well, shouldn't be mentioned LOL! And oh the best thing about tuesday is that we spent most of our time, eating, eating and my tummy is overloaded and overjoyed! Btw, We love this grilled corns with Chocolate, Cheese and Milk! Oh Goodness me, what a heaven for us! Can't wait to go to Grand Indonesia as they have this Jakarta Culinary Festival and I guess I need to go them later when we do exhibition this month ha-ha-ha-ha! 

It was actually fun-loving-tuesday as me, grumpy and Ferdinand were laughing the whole time with stupid bunch of ideas. Quite relaxing since we are having hectic works and I'm not sure when I can watch Taken 2! One client is finally done after a month doing their and now, there are like another 4 clients which are near to dateline. So, i guess, it's an official that today, I have to spend my time again sitting in front of the computer and well, i do love doing it but just not at my house (like in cafe :p)




Anyway, there's just crap news happened at night after the lovely day. When thing goes different on how we wanted them to be, the road is being blocked again. Anyway, let me share you the thought of my disappointment :-)

Our plans and HIS are different although it may have the same "happy ending" with different paths. It is sad when things aren't according to on how you thought it will be the right choice but HE have greater plans. Came back home, had a quick chat with crap and anger talks like always. Being the only child is harder that it seems and my parents are too old to understand me. I'm not saying they are bad , but their minds are far ahead than mine, their fear are greater than their willingness to see the bright sides. It hurts when one tends to think about the loss and make you just lose all your confident. It's just too stressing to actually live in an environment  when they know what you need but not yet willing to give instead they are telling you to think again and again (when I already think about it for a decade!).

Who am I to blame? Whether they are right/wrong but i guess, now, supposedly i see them as a sign. The sign from HIM that the road is blocked at the moment - not yet the right time. It hurts, it makes me angry, feel like just run away but HE sees future and I'm living in present. I believe, if it's meant to be, all goes smooth even by means my parents agree at the end. See, I don't believe in parents' prayers give that much power but I believe when the close ones are blocking your plans, it's a warning for you to do lots of considerations - to rethink harder (basically what it means)

I'm happy enough to know that me and grumpy's vision is the same about our future whether it's work/personal life related, but we shared it the same. Two different personality pursuing the same vision is such a big relief knowing I'm not walking alone but together. We know what we want, we know what we need but HE is the provider. HE knows what we needed the most and HE will be providing us that.

As i felt so disappointed, i decided to take a nap and said no words which is the wisest decision I always do when I'm stress. I'm a fast-decision-maker and want things to happen quickly but these people have made me stopped and rethink again and again when they kill my hope. I know, i know and i know, they want to see me happy but they see (or the LORD may have whispered them) things we can't see no matter how much we believe we needed it.

Woke up at 2 and decided not to do anything but to give some moments to myself - listening to music, checking out Facebook , replied email and blogging now. And I got this quote from bible - Jeremiah 29 verse 11 " For I know the places I have for you," declares the LORD, " plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". And with this line, I believe, HE have greater plans for us because I know, HE have always granted my wishes, giving things I wanted but NOT in the ways I imagined them to happen or wanted to happen. HIS ways are funny, unpredictable but I know it brings greater joy and happier happy endings. so in YOU, I trust as both of us have been living in HIS Glory :)

No comments:

Post a Comment