Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Kids Photography : Premraj's Family Portrait

New family portrait photo-session is up but this one is my version only. When the first time, Faith, the beautiful mom told me the photos should be done just at home and natural, i was like "hmmm,okay". Not that I have something against home, I just knew the photos will ended up looking like studio photography. It took a while for all of us to actually get the chemistry but Hannah, the sweetest and youngest baby girl melt the ice. The way she laughs, the funny things she did ease everyone including Gerald and Marie, her brother and sister. 

It's such an awesome experience for the first time to really capture family portrait at their home and now, I understood why! She really wants us to retell the story of what they do as a family at home - watching movie and eating together. It's really beyond the words when I saw mom and her grown up kids enjoying their snacks. Her husband came late from the office but since everyone felt comfortable already with us, so we just did the photo-sessions really quick.

These are my (random) favorite photos taken yesterday and gosh, most of their photos look so good in B&W. The ones I really love the most is "mom and son" session and gosh, Gerald could made those cubic stuff in less than 5 minutes OMG! I was so amazed! 

More of their photos can be seen at our Page : www.facebook.com/lilsunshinephotography

No comments:

Post a Comment