Pages

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Movie Review : Taken 2

We sneaked out from our hectic schedule and decided to just "pamper ourself" - movie, saloon and hanging out. Goodness me, it's such a relief on taking one day off to just be lazy bees. The movie, we kept wanting to watch : TAKEN 2 - Hello Liam Neeson!

I remember the first time i watched Taken 1 where the movie wasn't really be favorites until it got released at DVD and people adored this low-budget movie even i did too. At least it wasn't that "happening" back in the cinema, more like, people wasn't bother to watch. Just like other, I brought the dvd and couldn't kept my eyes away from this awesome, simple that full of actions but made in low-budget. I knew there would be a sequel but I didn't know what would the story be, just got a feeling it would have a sequel.


My rate for this movie is 8,5/10 - or maybe should I give it 9,5? It's really entertaining, didn't make you bored even for a second and make you want to watch it again for the 2nd time. At least, that's the feeling got into me after I finished the movie. The simplicity, the emotions and very simple actions in that movie make me rated that high. Okay! everyone knows how this movie going to end, at the first time you see - a happy ending but who ever thought the way they bring up this movie would be that wow.  IMDB gives 6,8 for the rating but the movie was in the top line for few weeks even at its first opening day.  Basically it's a story about a daughter whose parents got kidnapped and now it's her turn to find them. But you know its just no comment, loving this :-)

There are bunch of movies I want to watch but time isn't at our side at the moment : Premium Rush, looper, Heroine, English Vinglish and a lot more of upcoming movies. So yeah, we were having such a relaxing day and it's great though and btw, my BB is officially died on me, which gosh, finally I can take my hands off from BB for almost a month ha-ha-ha-ha =D!


No comments:

Post a Comment