Pages

Thursday 18 October 2012

Movie Review : Looper

Looper, a movie that made me curious to watch and rumor said it's good. So I stole my time away from exhibition to watch a movie since it's Thursday and definitely no traffic in the booth. At first, Grumpy didn't want it but well, I made it and gosh, it's actually 2 hours movie. Went out from the studio and was like? "time flew too fast!" 21.30 already time to pack and go home (wuooohoo)

IMDB rated : 8.1/10 and I gotta agree but my version is more into 9.5/10 and you must be wondering why I gave such a good rate. First of all, this movie is brilliantly made. The way they back and forth, the riddles, the actions, and each scene make you just wondering 'what's next, what's next". The first 15 minutes quite boring, but do get through it and you are so going to find the beauty of this movie. The story is so simple but with lack of creativity and imaginative minds, this movie would just be an OK only and even flopped. The actings are superb and I really love this kinds of movie! simple but the way they bring up the story is full of imaginations. So yeah, it includes inception - movie that made me go ga-ga-ga whenever I watched them.

I'm not sure whether the Indonesian market like it but for me, I love it. Even Grumpy doesn't like it, too complicated as a movie. I think that's where the beauty - making simple things in complicated ways but ended it beautifully.



*** The whole day (1st day of exhibition) : basically, i did nothing but working, working , working and working until my fingers are so sore. I spent like 6 hours or more at Lada Merah but thank GOD, I got the sofa seat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment