Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Kids Photography : Vintage Family Portrait

These images are totally too fresh from the oven and not yet being published at Lil' Sunshine Photography's page, so you know how fresh this is. Just got back from Puncak today and right away turned on my laptop when I got back home and decided to do random check and edit the photos! 

These family portrait was taken on Monday but I decided to just fully ignored my work after the photo-shoot by just being lazy. Anyway, Thank GOD the traffic was smooth & we arrived back in Jakarta just less than 1,5 hours which was just awesome. We were just a way too tired, felt like just sleeping the whole day in our comfortable bed but right when I saw these photos, i forgot of being tired and sleepy! I guess this is how much I love my job.

Don't be shock with different editing I do for this family because she requested for "vintage and soft" editing while, the truth, it is not my kind. I'm more into sharp and rich color, so most of their photos are edited by Mr. Grumpy since he have those vintage sense. But, it doesn't stop me from trying to edit like how the vintage editing is. I'm pretty much curious, but I doubt my editing as good as Grumpy does. Here are my attempts in trying to make the photo becomes " vintage ". Hard to believe how could I done this kind of editing but somehow I'm proud of myself even I've to admit, this is not my style nor I enjoyed on doing it. Uh, there's nothing wrong by trying something new right =D  





No comments:

Post a Comment