Pages

Saturday 29 September 2012

Kids Photography : Hiero 1st Birthday Party


Look how handsome little Hiero is! okay, at first and all the time while we were at his birthday party, we thought his name is " Hero". I mean we didn't realize it's Hiero since people kept calling "hero, hero" or maybe we missed out the " i "  What an awesome impression I have for his birthday party. First, i love whenever the birthday party is celebrated at home and second, when the kid is so friendly and love to be photographed ( love to smile and pose for me :p) For me, taking the 1st birthday picture at home has its own feeling ; the homey feeling, the warmth feeling and you know this kind of "homey feeling" is what make the birthday boy feels much more comfortable knowing they are feeling more safe to roam around. Kid is easy to adapt but often in time, but from what I see and experienced home is the best place as the celebration of their 1st birthday party. 

What a hectic saturday it's for us where we have double shift for photo-shoot and this is our first experienced to do two photo-shoot at once and we are loving it! It was racing our adrenaline as well as maintaining ourself to keep producing great photos. In the morning, we captured the handsome little boy and in the evening, we were fully occupied with photo-booth.

Here are the photos from Hiero's 1st birthday and a lot of photos have been uploaded at our photography page - Lil' Sunshine Photography . There are around 38 photos uploaded already but I'm still giving the teaser in the blog anyway ha-ha-ha-ha!


I love on how expressive the whole family are and I can't wait to post more of their photos as well as checking the photos I took! I still have not yet chosen any photo, knowing that tomorrow we need to capture another birthday party. The photo-booth occupied all of us so badly that I had my dinner in full big empty plate, bigger and more than the other crew ha-ha-ha-ha! Me & Grumpy was so starving and we hadn't had anything from 10.30am - 10pm, so you know! 12 hours for not eating and less of drinking too ha-ha-ha-ha!

Admitted, you love these sneak peek, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment