Pages

Monday 24 September 2012

Kids Photography : The Charming Russell - Newborn

 September is almost end and I started my awesome monday with photo-shoot (also ended my weekend with photo-shoot too so I'm uberly excited). Introducing you, this charming boy name Russell, the first baby in Yosephine and Erwin's family and the first grandchildren for their parents too. He is so much pampered, loved, adored and totally being taken care with extra (triple) not just by his parents, his grandpa & grandma, but from his great grandma and aunties too. When we went to their house for his photo shoot , 2 of his aunties came already, so you know how much he is loved.  

This is the first time for me and grumpy ( Lil' Sunshine Photography) to experience and given a trust to capture newborn baby as we never did it before. Beyond our expectation, we did an ace for a beginner and thank you so much for his grandma and mom who were kept helping us to pose him. It was quick photo-shoot but we love the photos. Here are the sneak peek, from my camera and I was using Sony Nex-7 for this photo-shoot! 
We have uploaded more photos of him at our page though : Russells, the charming boy  or go to your Facebook and find Lil Sunshine Photography . And like usual, we managed to make this client's home-based photo shoot as if it was all taken in studio (check the album for more studio-look-alike-photos) And amongst the photos i shot, this one is my favorite, somehow, it makes my heart melt :D!


No comments:

Post a Comment