Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Movie Review : The Wolverine


The most awaiting movie in my list, couldn't wait to see and not ended in disappointment. I've always love Wolverine and knowing the story of him more personal excites me. I couldn't think anyone except HUGH JACKMAN who would portray wolverine and he have proven that in every X-MEN movies. 8,5/10 is the rank I give because the cinematography is thumbs up, the introductions of the characters and the acting. 

The actions are really good but it should had been less conversations and added more actions. As in fact, from the trailer, everyone would be expecting "full of actions packed and less of dialogues". The actions are really good and so imagined if there are more actions in it, would just be perfect! 

Somehow, they should be more focus more toward wolverine himself rather than other character. I mean, all the excitement is more into saving that Japanese most powerful grand-daughter rather than the wolverine showing off his skills. The fighting scenes should be more thrilling. 

At some parts, you would feel a bit boring but the movie isn't crap nor alright. The movie has a different touch and for the first movie of the wolverine, it's really good. But I'm expecting more actions and more personal like the very first introduction on how he got those steel claws planted in him. And I'm looking forward for the sequels which I'm pretty sure it'll be full of actions and adventures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment