Pages

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Random Thought : Successful People Starts Before They Feel Ready.....

I saw my friend on facebook, posted this link and I saw Sir Richard Branson's photo! I read the article "Successful People Starts Before They Feel Ready" at www.jamesclear.quora.com and in sudden, it encouraged me to pursue my dream(s) of expanding my business empires even without uncertain amount of money, I may be getting in the future. The article is really simple, straight-forward and you won't be bored in reading it. I'm encouraging you to waste your precious 5 minutes to read how the opportunist Sir Richard Branson became on the top of the line! 

I've read few articles about him and he is really such a humble man and his tips are often really realistic. Through this article, I saw he's quite an extreme opportunist and he welcomes challenges without care much at the beginning! A simple man with simple idea but ended with an extraordinary achievement. Remember the saying "creativity comes when you are under-pressure" and this man see the opportunities without care much about what's next. 

I love the part of the article that say " a side effect of doing challenging work is that you're pulled by excitement and pushed by confusion at the same time. You're bound to feel uncertain, unprepared, and unqualified!" You don't need to learn every little things in building a business, you just have to find the right people to fit into the job descriptions. It's really better to waste a bit of money than to invest your time in learning every little thing from the beginning. The truth, I have no business background, my dad businesses always went bankrupt so I had no one to teach me about it until Mr. Grumpy came into my life. Practically, I'm learning by experiencing with tons of trials and errors for the first year of the business which I never regretted until now. It was truly an amazing experience to understand people and to develop the business. Neither was I ever feel ready (even until now), and I'm still guided by mr. Grumpy although he said I never learnt but little did he realize , I have learnt a lot. The only thing I've in running this business is "my skills" but lucky enough, my parents, financially supported me until recently. 

The best thing about this article is this " what you have right now is enough! You can plan, delay and revise all you want, but trust me, what you have now is enough to start! We all start in the same place: no money, no resources, no contact, no experience. The differences is that some people - the winners - choose to start anyway!" A very strong message that have opened my eyes and mind on how bitter the truth is! We don't need to have every little things to start something, all we need is just ourself, our skills, our strong will and faith! Others will be following you! And with this message, I'll be strongly hold it as my belief and will be starting in making my recent dream to be coming true! It's more like better to prepare every little things before its started! I believe Money will come once my plans are done! 

I'm not sure whether it'll work or not but there's no harm in trying especially since I really love to dream! It costs nothing even the time I would be wasted is an investment! I've told the same to Mr. Grumpy knowing both of us have different line of interested business but of course, we will be helping each other to make them reality. Glad that I read this amazing article and I'm also looking forward in implementing them and if it does work, I'll be surely telling the world and helping those who're lost like me once :D!! Happy Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment