Pages

Saturday 6 July 2013

Random Photographs : My Golden Fishes!

Have nothing to write in mind; nothing wow to tell though, same old same old at the moment. Recently, I just brought new fish, and I called her Mini. I wanted to take few photos of her but Clyde (the biggest ones) kept showing himself in actions all the time, all attentions had to go on him and he kept showing me his stupid faces and actions. He pushed Bonnie to take picture with him but she was pooing, so she ignored him and he got pissed off. But I managed to capture some of Mini photo. Introducing you, the left one photo is Clyde! I posted few of his photos previously, and he is the boss! He is very stubborn, attention-seeker, love to show off, very short-temper and love food! He hate being irritated but love to irritate his friends. A very moody golden fish with a horrible anger issue! When he is pissed off, he would used his tails to mess with his friends or he would threw those stones, took the oxygen pipes or made the wind-wheel toy feel! Yes, that's his personality that those who take care of him understand "MY WAY or NOT at all", that's clyde!
Introducing you, the newest and tinniest member of the family, Mini! Since my fishes are very choosy with food selection, so I had to buy the old food they love. I had no idea what's wrong with the recent food I brought with better nutritions but they just hated it. Went to the fish store, was looking around for some cute golden fish! I found my choice and decided to buy UNTIL, this pretty one passed thorough me and I fell in love with her, right at that moment. I kept comparing yet she has this sweet charms that made you wanted to just have her! She is so tiny but very active, daring and fast. Apparently, not much fish could stayed long with Clyde so I had to find the ones with survival attitude, that can be sweet and defense themselves when it's needed. Called her Mini because of her size and look at her pretty long fins! Isn't she just the sweetest golden fish? Amazingly, my other fish, Bonny is really protective towards her and even Clyde didn't tease her a lot. She was so shy when I clicked her pictures, so confuse and put herself a distance with Clyde but not afraid to come when I called her. Pretty smart though, I called her few times "mini, mini..." and she understands that's her name! 

I tried to capture Bonnie but she just didn't care enough and poor her, Clyde kept pushing her! And like always, she had to pose with him forcefully or else he would be super pissed off and kept bugging her. And btw, an hour after the photo-shoot, I went to see them and guess what? I found wound in their fins; see told you they would be fighting and Bonnie is not as weak as she looks like. Although, often in times, she just "followed" and playing with Clyde but when he made her pissed off, she would really shows a tough attitude that no matter how much Clyde ask to be forgiven, she would give just no Sh*t!




No comments:

Post a Comment