Pages

Thursday 11 July 2013

Movie Review : Pacific Rim

First time I saw Pacific Rim's trailer, the word "transformers" just popped up in my head which I'm sure that's what majority may think too. I mean you know Robots, Aliens, Fighting and Saving Human Kinds are happened to be Transformers. But I'm telling you frankly, Pacific Rim isn't like transformers nor even close to it! The trailer was really good but when you watched them, it's like just "alright"! I don't even think this movie is aimed for adult; it's more like for kids from the age of 5 - 12 that would definitely be screaming "awesome" after watching it.

I went out with my mate and I guess Mr. Gwumpieh just made the right decision for skipping although at first he really wanted to go! Such a disappointment but I'm not saying not to watch; more like it's like seeing Power Rangers in action rather than transformers. Whether it's the ordinary actions, very weak storyline and had no idea what the "f" is the creature; quite weird alien looking (It's confirmed aliens!). If you are bored, then go and watch it but, the movie is really too ordinary that personally, DVD in 46"inch TV would just be the best preference for watching it. Both of us got disappointed with the movie and for this kind of movie, 2 hours are just a way too long. I give 5.5/10 but I do love how the robots look like! It's pretty cool but the overall movie is just alright but more into "disappointment"; such a pity! beautiful robots, beautiful settings but crap story, villains and so ordinary actions!



No comments:

Post a Comment