Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Quick Gateway : Sentul - Part 2

We followed the signs and it led us somewhere far (far) away from the waterfall. We asked the local and luckily there was no traffic, very smooth road. It was my first time driving in up hills with my baby c, so quite an experience it was for me. I have this habit of getting lost each time I drive even to the place I'm familiar with ha-ha-ha! I kept driving until I felt like we're lost but we weren't! But decided to stop and buy banana on the way. I really love banana though so yeah, the yellow attracts my eyes :p! 


After 30 minutes of driving, finally we arrived at the waterfall as it's nearby that banana's place (10 minutes away from there). I forgot to take picture of the entrance but it costs 20,000 IDR ($2) per person and 10,000 IDR ($1) for the car. You would also be seeing a simple writing that say "it's under construction" and for a while it made me wonder, how horrible the place would be. But on our way down to the waterfall, we found out some beautiful sceneries and since there are only few people who came so I just stopped the car to capture the beautiful landscape. The place is called "Air Terjun Bidadari atau Curug Bojongkoneng at Sentul Paradise Park.






The roads are still being fixed so I'm suggesting using big car, 4WD would be great but my baby C is more than enough. Despite the road isn't fixed but it's surely worth for the journey. The place may not look good but if you capture them, then you'll see the beauty. Mr. Gwumpieh also doubted my view at first, but well, my photos have proven that despite the place look just alright but I made them look beautiful", right! It took around 5 - 7 minutes to get into the waterfall and don't worry, you won't be walking far neither. It's quite near from the car park to the waterfall entrance. We arrived around 3.30-ish and it wasn't much people there.  If you don't bring your swimsuits, then don't worry, just put your feet in the water and you could feel how relaxing it's. Me and Ika were playing with the water but Mr Gwumpieh is sitting in the rock. The weather is so good, the breezy wind and yes, you'll be very tempted to swim (suggested to :D). 


 If you read about the place reviews', you would be reading tons of negative sides of this place but we, personally, love this place. Yes, we didn't swim and everything in that place are unorganized. But you never can except to get a good hospitality for this kind of place, so pretty much we found it normal. They are under-construction and apart from that traveling by using sedan isn't the best option neither so as for us, the rocky road didn't bother much as the views are worth it. Personally, you just have to take a look yourself but recommending you not to come on the weekend and bring all the stuff your own. Don't even think about having "picnic" there, just really go there for swimming. Make sure your tummy full and bring your own drink/snacks because it's true about the cafes or small stalls there aren't even opened. but this waterfall worth for a visit if you are going to swim! For people like me who's living in the city lifestyle, i feel refreshed. 





30 minutes passed so quick and you feel so fresh! We decided to go right away after numbers of people in group came, missing the peaceful moments. And here are the rest of photos which I captured before we went to Bogor. I didn't take any photos at Bogor since we only came there for opening the fasting. Thank GOD we arrived on time and yes, I was driving quite fast :p!


Finally, I'm also able to capture the beautiful scenery with my baby c and I really love the photo. I wish I could captured more photos since we were in a rush to go back to Bogor. It was really great quick gateway started the journey from 10am and arrived at Jakarta around 8pm. I drove the whole time except on the way back to Jakarta and it was really such good experience! Baby C is definitely suited me a lot, and very comfortable in driving him! Now, I feel like owning 4WD cars ha-ha-ha! 


I'm really thankful for given this quick journey as both of us are so much in need for holiday! A Movie didn't help much but this one day trip is surely refreshing. The truth, what made this journey worthwhile is the people. It wasn't the places we chose, but its the feeling we had on that day; the excitements. Even I only had two hours sleeping and yet it was really great for me. I felt so refresh after this trip and looking forward for more "surprising" trips with less planning! Thank the LORD for an awesome day, feeling so blessed and seriously had tons of fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment