Pages

Wednesday 17 July 2013

So Random


I'm bored and there's nothing I can do except continue working as I'm rushing to heavy deadlines BUT I never forget to pamper my tummy :p! My mom is off to have her holiday at Hongkong for one week, and everyone in the house went crazy for food. Dad told the maids to cook stuff for him, I also brought the stuff she needed and everyone just keep eating the good food. I'm so thankful that we got her and she made really yummy food! 


Yesterday, I woke up in the morning and she already made food I like but what amazed me is that when I got back home after dinner, she gave me plates of fried tofu with vegetables, fried fermented soya and the vegetables fried with chilly! How could I not be tempted to eat those although my tummy is so full, yet I finished 1/2 of those! And today, she made me orange pop-ice for desert while I had my banana chocolate ice-cream which I made two days back! OMG such a heaven and yes, home food is just the recipe  to make gain weight especially when you make yummy food! 





No comments:

Post a Comment