Pages

Friday 31 August 2012

32 Days Exhibition : Day 18

OH NO! tomorrow we are going to change into new theme, and well, we are not yet getting things we wanted. Somehow we did, but let's see how the new vendor does their magic into our 3 x 3 m booth and the height has to be below 150cm! so let's see how it goes tonight. This time, the theme will be vintage and kiddish, hope her imagination matches Grumpy's knowing I've no sense of art :D! I'm not born naturally as an artistic person but I'm learning :')

It's such a PERFECT Friday for us although we were rushing through deadlines.  We were going in two different directions and thanks to my friend, Mega, who came over right away after she finished her work and eventually, drove me to my printing place and waited for a while there too , thank you so much! Everything is all about getting things done properly to make sure the gallery runs well. 

While me , mega and dede was laughing in the booth, out of no where, my cousin whom i called bro, came with his secretary. I was like "OMG", I'm amazed. I got a feeling that he would had come today and i was right lol , he came. I was exaggerating the conversation, made it long so that grumpy would came and met him. I thought I delivered my message but i forgot to press the "send" button! but I guess, what meant to happen, it'll happen. And before my bro went, Mr. Grumpy came and finally they met for the first time and had some conversation on going which I had no idea what lol - men talks :'-)

Then, while both of them were talking, local celebrity family came and he introduces us to them which made us flattered. Praised the LORD for this awesome moment and yeah Grumpy and dede took pictures with them too *they were too eager & i was holding on to my pride, but seriously I wanted but not feeling comfortable because they were really (super) excited LOL!

It was another fun day and three of us went for dinner left mega in the booth. thank you so much dear, for took care of our booth for an hour. It's great to actually go for food together as a team and the menu is still the same "Noodles with Meatballs and Satay!" The satay is totally awesome, too delicious!

Today's lesson at the booth : bring your friend to entertain you and be silly lol 



No comments:

Post a Comment