Pages

Thursday 30 August 2012

32 Days Exhibition : Day 17

Today is Grumpy's time to take care the booth by himself throughout most of the day since I stuck in the printing company for hours. I came like the sales guy told me too but not long afterwards, he said he had to go for lunch, so I decided to just go for lunch too. I had my lunch at "Soto Pak Saidi" nearby the area and it's sucks! Me and friends used to eat in here back in university time but the ones at the main branch taste better and cheaper too.

Nothing much to tell about in today's exhibition since most of time I'm not around & I spent the rest of the time writing the previous journal only :D! Sometimes in a life, we just happen NOT to learn anything :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh5gQEbzG10 

No comments:

Post a Comment