Pages

Sunday 19 August 2012

32 Days Exhibition : Day 6

Finally, EID has arrived as well as my brother from different mother's birthday too today, so yes, today is such an awesome day for me and grumpy! Personally, i wish i could had done more, and I swore i wish i cooked for him in this EID but he said no, so instead we decided to celebrate EID and birthday party together and it was a couple date but perfect date! Anyway, I'm so sorry Grumpy that I couldn't got you anything neither knew what to do/cook but I think he also had a good day too! Grumpy did go to Mesjid Istiqal (the biggest Mesjid and most happening in Jakarta) early in the morning and I really am happy for him! He was excited the past few days wanted to just look "perfect" in his 1st EID but I knew, how much he missed his family too. A though decision he made and next year, we shall celebrate them together with the family :)

I thought the road would be so empty like it previous years, but i guess, I got it wrong! it was a bit traffic as in fact. We roamed around here and there, was supposed to bring him to eat at Senayan but I'm very smart lady as I spent time more in the road taking wrong turns and still very proud of it. Passed through SCBD, Central Business District area and I have always curious about this beautiful Mesjid but never see the entrance so we decided to ask how to get there. Quite embarrassed but both of us wanted to see and we were like "is it for public?" because it is inside of the POLICE OFFICE, but since Mr. Grumpy gave his grumpiest face then I've to show my sweetest smile to the police officers too ha-ha-ha-ha.

Thank the LORD and those polices, who let us captured this beautiful Mesjid inside of the central police office. Check out the photos which I took and I think we were just very lucky to be given the chance to get inside of this beautiful Mesjid. And I took these photos using NEX-7 and I've been using it a lot, nowadays, as in fact, I forgot on how to use my 5DMKII, it's like I'm finding a new joy by using NEX-7 and of course this one I'm messing around by using MANUAL which I barely do nowadays ha-ha-ha-ha!!















Here is just the awesome double date session and photos I took in this beautiful day. And there was NO work today since the mall is closed. However, I did get a lesson today that " the best thing to do when you have free time from work is to hang out with your friends and FORGET work!" Refresh your mind and spend some great quality time with the best people. Your best people worth for your time, right? and even just hang out with your friends for a quick chit-chat will be such a great refreshing! That is what happened with both of us today, we were so excited and exhausted by just having fun!

 








Thank you so much LORD for such an awesome day I had today ; exhausted with overloaded fun! It had been forever since the last time we had such a relaxing day ever and tomorrow and until the 16th, we are so ready for work. Thank you Suresh and Era for such a wonderful day and great food. Our best wishes for you, bro, and we are looking forward for the wedding bell. And me and grumpy really loves this picture of us, a lot!



No comments:

Post a Comment