Pages

Monday 13 August 2012

32 Days Exhibition : Introduction!

Okay! finally, I'm starting to write about my 32 day experiences of doing an exhibition for my Kids' Photography business. I had no idea why I (we) decided to take 1 month deal but having the exhibition at this place is totally worth it (we are hitting the right Target Market). But what I didn't know nor i ever realized is the amazing story that each day stored. Previously, whenever I did an exhibition in here, I barely found something wow but this time, each day, i learnt something - from meeting new people, boredom I have to go through, finding new favorite food, funny experiences, felt the LORD's blessing and the most, some clients are actually sharing their grudges too. And this kind experiences touched my heart and make me decided to write about it. 

It's like I'm playing lot of roles from being photographer, marketing, listener, daughter, wife-to-be and sometimes became listener too. I recommend you to keep following me, my experiences and maybe you can learn something out of it too. And about my booth, it's really amazingly beautiful booth that since the first day we opened, many thought we are selling the furniture! Such an honor to get compliment of its beauty too and this can't be done without the decorators who made Mr, Grumpy's imagination looks pretty too. 

We are so proud and glad everyone really in love with our vintage even there was this Chinese tourist who ran off from the other side for the sake of asking about the Paris's photo frame! You just have to gotta agree with them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment