Pages

Saturday 18 August 2012

32 Days Exhibition : Day 5

Oh no! 1 more day to EID and I still have no idea on what to give to Grumpy! I let him roam around throughout the whole mall today for new clothes. Poor him, he had to go to Grand Indonesia. Today is actually EID in Hongkong & China, while tomorrow will be in Indonesia and surroundings, while in India and Pakistan, it will be on Sunday. The traffic was not too long and we were not that excited in working neither. I guess we must be very tired and we decided to watch "Ek Tha Tiger" after work.

We had lunch at Fat burger again and felt another blessing that few clients and friends came along to our booth, GOD Bless each of them. But what surprised me more is when you have "least" expectation, "great" thing comes along. Today, the booth wasn't like the usual weekend sensation but, we got an offered for a long-term deal for something but the meeting will be done after the holiday session is done. Apart from that, we will also giving our proposal for some partnership and looking forward for the great respond. Looking forward for the great news after the holiday session and mood is over.

You know, money matters when you are doing business but so does pleasure! True, the income did not run well today, totally beyond our expectation ( neither close to a bit), however, me and Fer is just enjoying ourself. We were just you know laughing and decided not to think as work but more like meeting. When you least your expectation and release all your burden by being happy, unexpected great thing comes to you in funny way! and this is the lesson I learnt today - To keep loving what you do, to keep enjoying your boredom and to keep saying thank you! All you need to do is just relax, believing, doing your best and HE does HIS.

Anyway, knowing tomorrow will be (officially) EID, lot of shops closed even before 8 , so we also decided to take an early off. Grumpy were keep telling the scarf he saw and wanted to buy! In the afternoon, we decided to watch Ek Tha Tiger and thought we have made a wrong decision by chosen the last show at 21.15. And gosh! it turned up to be the best decision ever. But we had to wait for like more than an hour for the show since we closed a lot earlier and we did find the scarf. Knowing I'm kinda hungry, felt like just feeding my tummy with some warm food, we decided to have quick dinner.

Everywhere in the basement were closed but i was torn between The Soup Spoon and Carls Jr. The Soup Spoon in Indonesia sucks big time, the taste becomes too weird, not as tasty nor fresh or delicious as the ones I always have at Singapore. I love their Pumpkin soup a lot and Chicken Tikka but the Indonesian version is just tasteless, for the sake of making my tummy warm, I chose " Beef Gaulas" with Lemon cupcake and Ice Lemon tea as my very late dinner. The soup is huge so me and grumpy shared but I always ate more while I'm amazed with the cupcake! Their cupcake is really good although you couldn't taste the lemon, but the cream and the cake is worth for the penny.

And just like I said , the latest show was the best decision we took even we regretted them at first. It was almost 12 and I had to pass the Bunderan HI to go home. The traffic was alright but it look too massive and we saw the fireworks so close from the car and hats off to the police, they were so brave and empty the space for cars to move. So it look like heavy traffic but it was just not that horrible. so i took random photos while I was driving and this is our first (almost mine) celebrated EID together in Indonesia. So I really have no idea where to see the happening places.



Tomorrow, Grumpy decided to go to Mesjid Istiqal for the prayer and I'm still lost on what to do for him tomorrow. I'm so sorry grumpy for not preparing anything for EID knowing we are just fully occupied over the exhibition. I'm also as sad as he does, knowing we can not gathered with the rest of the family in this year Eid but next year, we will :)



REVIEW : EK THA TIGER , is the most happening Bollywood movie nowadays starred by Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif. A story about a secret agent who fall in love with each other but their country hated each other - Indian & Pakistani secret agent who are on their mission, falling in love and being chased by the two nations now. OKAY! this is the "real story' that you have found out from me because when you heard from the movie's narrator it says different story!


The first 7 minutes would made you go "wow, awesome", but after half an hour, you would be seeing it's just another Bollywood action movies, with nothing to offer except the hot duos! If you have seen Agent Vinod, then this one resembles that, but the producer and director failed in making it better so yes without the couple, this one will be super-flop! We were very disappointed and even Mr. Grumpy was so eager, he ended up in big disappointment. As for me? Well, this is the first Bollywood movie that I watched in the cinema that have made me yawns more than 20 times in 3 hours and made me couldn't wait to go out. Seriously, 2,5/10 and dude, Agent Vinod is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment