Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

32 Days Exhibition : Day 2

We felt so honored today, seriously honored.

After had an awesome night where I finally able to sleep so well, in the 2nd day, we realized so much loved from our friends. I mean, (seriously), I never thought, I have so much loved from the surroundings! and praised the LORD for this awesome people in our circle.

The management staff came for a visit,  my old friend from university and my best friend's sister (along with her friends) came for a visit at our booth. My friend who I think as my sister came along with her friend and we went for lunch as well as talking about business for our next exhibition at their event. And it's an official that in October we will be doing another photo-booth exhibition and hope for the best. September, October, and November, we will be having an exhibition and looking forward for it :)

Its been forever since I had Sushi Tei and gosh, it was such a good lunch knowing I was hungry but its great, spent some moments with friends too. Time really flew so fast when you are doing exhibition although we were doing nothing. Had no idea what to do apart from promoting and sitting in front of the computer most of time. I brought Famous Amos cookies and it was good! The worst thing in doing exhibition in here is that you have to smell Famous Amos's cookies every time and who can resist this temptation! for a person who is a food lover, it's a big big big yes to buy LOL!

Then after office hours, friends came for a visit and we were really overjoyed and honored. Its' awesome to be visited by your friends even if its only for just 5 minutes, it's really an honor! Totally feel so grateful to be visited and of course, we love it when our booth is full of laughter and people making funny expressions. Its really good, the happiness in their faces.

The traffic today was just alright, same experiences as people really think we were selling all the furniture and all that. One of a random tourist, ran to our booth and was really in a hurry but kept asking "how much for the painting", his ascent is more like Japanese, so it took a while for Grumpy to understand. He kept insisting us to sell and now, seriously, thinking we need to start to do some selling ha-ha-ha!!!

And at night before we went home, we decided to go for food at Indomie Bang Ade, the most famous ones and yes, we did wait for so long for the food! Tania and Grumpy's food was too spicy so basically, they did not enjoy theirs even they were hungry, while me? well lucky me, I'm not a big fan of spicy food, so I'm saved and totally pampered my tummy very well , love my supper =D!

Today's lesson for me is "honored". life is tough but friends lighten your burden. Most may never know how you exactly feel nor understand the deepest thought/feeling of yours, but spending few minutes of your time is really make you feel and live in different and better world. Those who doesn't know your burden will even brighten your days! so, if you are stress, take all your worries by going out with friends and let yourself free and entertained by their presences. Thank you so much our dearest friends who came and visited at our booth and we felt so honored. Our 2nd day ended with big smiles at our faces because we felt blessed and honored by our friends, thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment