Pages

Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Eve!

Mr. Grumpy was super excited when he knew Dabangg 2 is out already but due to hectic schedule, we couldn't made it until CHRISTMAS EVE! Actually, we were planning for this since Saturday and the truth I forgot! But thank GOD, everyone remembered. Me, Grumpy, Suresh and Era did double date again but this time is with "ice creams", how lovely. Here's my 2c about the movie : "lost the touch of action but entertaining and the genre is more of comedy movie!" I don't say Dabbang 1 is awesome as it's not my kind of movie but I would said Salman did really well in acting and I love on how he portray Chulbul, the typical Indian cop like in every Bollywood movies I see. The 1st one is of course show the "macho" side of Chulbul Pandey which I think it's quite sexy while the 2nd ones is more into showing his "feminine" side. Yeah it's good sequences but D-2 is more like drama and comedy where we see the fun side of him. I'm not sure about the D-3 but I guess, there's a big possibility that the 3rd sequence will be on! My rating for the movie is 6.5/10 because the movie made me laugh and really entertaining. But not as all of us expected to be. It's good but not awesome like how others reviewed it. Me and Grumpy expected more into actions with touch of comedy not fully drama! The songs are more reckless and funny and I enjoyed the songs especially that Fevicol Se - ha-ha-ha-ha  :") 

DONE with the movie and had no idea what to do so we decided to just shop a bit at Food Hall buying chocolates. We were in the state of "not hungry yet but later at night we'll be", so I decided to just let's go for dinner. Sadly, Grumpy didn't want to eat, something wrong with his tummy! We had food at Pizza Marzano and pardon me for the crap photos! We ordered two pizzas, two dough balls and totally yummy meatballs! I tried their new pizza but I forgot the name "Sloppy something" and it's awesome! I wish Grumpy could had tried them even for a bit because I know he gonna loves it! The only thing that Pizza Marazano has always failed me is their "service"- super slow. We were waiting more than 15 minutes for our drink and around 30 minutes or so for the pizzas! Of course, their pizzas are yummy but still, 30 minutes +++ for waiting is just too much, isn't it? :)


Yeah, awesome Christmas Eve I had today! Mr. Santa gave us present too and we were super joyed! Even though my two eyes are still infected, but thank GOD, I could did my work. I always become this wonder-woman whenever I'm working and holding my hubby. The pains are bothering a lot but I forgot the pains, just working, working and working. I know I'm workaholic but thank you so much LORD for given me the strength to finish my work off. Working from morning, continued with beautiful sweet romantic pizza dating with Mr Grumpy at lunch, then ended with movie date and pizza dinner with the best ones. Heaven's blessed and thank you so much LORD! Looking forward for tomorrow's Christmas Lunch with the girls. Work - Dating - Hang out - Working is what I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment