Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2012

i LOVE Baby C!


Finally, after one year of waiting, this baby is in my hands and now I called him Baby C! I wasn't expecting to get it this sooner but HIS plan has always been awesome. Funny on how I got this car as it was all started with a dream I had. It was like ONE week before we made a booking where I had my dream that I got a new car and well, the rest is just history :D! I still disbelieved for quite long time and kept it low as much as I could until I hug my baby! Since I drive Manual for years, so driving in Auto is a bit troublesome for me as I tried the car and I press the break too much! Apart from that, I drive "Super slow!" I'm totally speechless except one thing for clear, HE granted my wishes again and like Grumpy said, I'm really blessed. Thank you super much LORD and those who've prayed for us to get what we wanted too!

 










No comments:

Post a Comment