Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Great Wednesday!

so while my laptop is busy in transferring the photos, I decided to kill the time by no other than WRITING my blog :D! Let's get started ...

Like always, woke up in the morning, turned my laptop, did some work and get ready for a meeting at PIK. Goodness me, there are tons of awesome (new) cafes around and glad the meeting was at T-Lab! We tried to look for the place twice but just like I guessed, it must be on the other side. The place was wow, so unique but since we were there for a meeting so you know, we just have to act cool LOL! But inside of me, I got the urged of wanting to take pictures. We love the way they present themselves although our drinks weren't that awesome. The cafe is just recently opened and their drinks are mainly bubble tea as it's the trends' nowadays. I had Mango Milk Tea and Grumpy had Honey Tea but both of the drink is not as addictive as we expected to be but they made it look cute. Anyway, I recommend the place for hang out with friends and it's awesomely designed and good for photographs! But for the drink and food, just usual, low your expectations, they are just average beverage and food. 

Done with the meeting, we went to the printing place (see so much work), then had quick late lunch. I was so overwhelmed with those new cafes around PIK areas which creatively designed. At the same time, it made me started to realize that both of us are so left behind. It's more like, we are so isolated with our own world and spent numerous extra hours with so much dedication towards our little baby who's growing up now. Laptop, Photoshop and meeting has occupied most of our's 24 hours! We forgot about our social life because we have different schedules - in the weekends we will be out for photo-shoot while in the weekdays, we will also be busy with the post-processing works. It's really great to be totally focused so much into our works, our business but today, I was questioned about my social life. I decided to "NOT" get any work done for few hours, just relaxing and spent the hours with quality friends.

So there was I, sent messages to my girlfriends, Yenny & Tania and asked whether they are ready for being kidnapped in the evening. Glad that they spent their precious time with me for dinner and beers. Wednesday is a girl's night out and yes, It was so hard for me NOT to work but I managed after a while #patting my head - Good Girl LOL!We had no idea where to go, but there's this new cafe nearby our area called 19th Avenue.

We ordered several food and shared them but like always "the environment is good but the food is average". It's really common in here and it became an option - place vs taste but their place is really good for hang out! So there was I telling Yenny, it would be an hour hang out but ended up 3 or 4 hours! We were just talking about random things, catch up some gossips, and not forgetting drinking beer and lychee Ice Tea! Oh heaven.... ! The food of course I've so much to be complained about especially the waitress which lack of knowledge but what matters the most is how we spent the hours, right? The random chit-chat could lasted for 4 hours and if we didn't check the time, we would had been there until midnight I guess. Thanks to San Miguel for being our best companions along with Lychee Ice Teas for me and Tania! Even we also forgot to take picture together ha-ha-ha! 

Great decision it was for me to ignore work and gosh, it was a way too hard but I managed anyway. I do missed hang out with them and the last time I met was like 2 or 3 months back even they live in the same area with me. Talking with them is like having my "few hours of great gateway", it relieved the burden in me - mentally and physically. Thanks so much girls, it meant a lot for me :-)

And YES! After today, I'll start to be more organized and both of us also can spend more time socially too. Life is great when your business runs so well with best people next to you. Indeed, you don't need thousand of people to be your friends because the "few best ones"are better than a lot. Our best friends have been there throughout our career even the numbers are not big but few of them and their sincere prayers have made us where we are today! And silly us, we forget to be thankful and spent more time with them.

Thank you so much LORD for an awesome day today and I made the right decision to forget work and   spent time with them. Thanks girlfriends for the great time and looking forward to spend more either at Christmas or New Year. Or maybe we need to start planning for new year eve ha-ha-ha-ha!!


No comments:

Post a Comment