Pages

Saturday 22 December 2012

FASHION Photography!

OMG! Let me tell you a dirty little secret ...  Ready?!

This is my F.I.R.S.T. time to shoot for fashion catalogue but the name I'll make it disclosure as it's their new products that will be launched in 2013! The brand is quite famous though and I went ga-ga-ga when I got this project. I had no expectation or whatsoever. Never ever I thought I would ever be doing this or had a courage to do so if it wasn't because of Mr. Grumpy! How confident I was? Well, wasn't confident enough knowing i had no idea what to do or how the model supposed to pose. But thank GOD all went smooth and the model was just totally cooperative, friendly and super-fun! Of course all of us were super tired and some parts of our body went numb but it was such an awesome experience.

Other than that, the "place"! So I look around at their showroom as the owner wanted something simple but elegant and NOT a fussy ones! Of course, it wasn't smooth at first since we had problems regarding with the model agency but praised HIM, all ended awesomely! HE is great all the times! Felt like this project is such a big blessing for us and we were so proud to be able to capture their "first" edition for book catalogue produce in Indonesia! and it's such an honor, that we got chosen to do so.

What I least expected is the place. We were given two places but we chose their store right away! I had no idea on how the photo-shoot would be done, what pose should the model did, and other stuff! Basically, I had no imagination, like I always be! I just let things go with its flow which I ended up loving each of the photos! Okay, this is me being bias! but get through these four images for a sneak peek and hope you love them as much as I do! and I remembered, the day before the shot, Grumpy told me "BE CONFIDENT" because often I felt insecure a lot especially when It is not my cuppa of tea or something bothers me. But I guess, when I let all my worries a lot and pretend as "miss-know-everything", I'm able to excel. Enjoy the photos and thank you so much Mr. Grumpy for the encouragement and the LORD who have given us an opportunity to be their "first" and we gave 101% towards this job, full dedications and may we achieved their expectation or even awesomely beyond their imagination :) #Aamiin!  





No comments:

Post a Comment