Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Wonderful Christmas 2012!


Introducing you, the awesome chef who made super delicious food! She is my friend's mom and I felt so blessed and super lucky to be invited into their annual christmas lunch fiesta. Okay, this is my first ever Christmas lunch where the family gathered and had those dishes like I saw in the movie! Never my christmas lunch was this perfect. It was all started when me, tania, and yenny went out together after a decade and she was talking about her "annual christmas lunch", and me & yenny was you know"we want it, we want it" LOL! and there were we and Indri, ate the yummiest turkey with no mercy to our tummy. Thank you so much aunty and Tania, it was such a great experienced we had! And goodness me, I really can felt the warmth of Christmas, the laughter, great food and the funniest things were the "giving presents" moment. Ava and Calista became like the Santa elves and both of them were super (always) adorable, weren't they. PS : I love the sister bonding they have together! Okay, let's just see the pictures, that's all. LOVE all the food and desert too much! and thank you so much for the invitation! GOD Bless each of you tons :)




And afterwards, we continued the fun of Christmas Spirit! We went Karaoke at nearby house but didn't take bunch of photos. All of us were being super silly, sang some old classic songs and beers of course. Honestly, the songs we sang weren't too oldies like those songs in our youth time but goodness us! Hard to believe on how old we are now ha-ha-ha-ha! We sang those classic hits songs from Backstreet Boys areas.

Merry X-MAS to all of you and I know the blog entry is just too late but lately, things have been rough.  Nothing crap happened, it's just my eyes got infected or whenever it's tired, the headache starts. Once again, I had a wonderful x-mas and x-mas eve celebration too and I felt super blessed of course. I'm so blessed by HIS GRACE and surrender in each and everything toward the LORD JESUS made my life becomes EXTRA blessed and wonderful. Happy Birthday LORD JESUS, YOU are PERFECT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment