Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Quick Gateway : Hongkong - DAY 1

 


DAY 1 - Super Good Morning Hong Kong! We took midnight flight from Jakarta and arrived in Hong Kong at 4.30 or 5 am. I went to Hong Kong several times and to be honest, I never had an awesome experience at Hong Kong. I never really like this country but the feeling is dramatically changed right after I saw these beautiful views. Usually, I went with my mom and her family with tour and as you know went with the tours and oldies had different feelings. My mom and her sisters love to travel but the ways their traveling styles are kind of luxury in a way. So basically, this is my real first time to experience Hong Kong and with Mr. Grumpy too.

Hong Kong as I recalled, is a very hectic city and people were rushing all the times. It still does until now except a lot better.We can't wait to go back again together to explore Hong Kong more. There are still so many places we haven't been and well, next time we come, we should stay for ten days because six days weren't enough. Anyway, here is the random photos to somehow sum up on how Hong Kong's morning rituals are. As you know shop opens at above 11am, and walking in Hong Kong in the morning is just so refreshing; felt like I was in Australia for a while! miss sydney!









Yes, we do eat Indian food at everywhere and whichever country (or city) we go or will be going. Often in countries like Hong Kong, it's rather a bit hard to find Halal food, so Indian food is just an easy way to full your tummy for the first few days :D! We got shocked by the total we had to pay in this small restaurant at the building i forgot their name (but I know the way). But hey, later we discovered, how cheap their food are and especially the big quantities they give! It's been just forever since I had yummy Hyderabadi Biriyani; couldn't find the tasty ones in Jakarta!


No comments:

Post a Comment