Pages

Monday 9 December 2013

my Bundle of Joy

It's been forever since I uploaded their pictures. About a month ago, I added a new member of the family and her name is Dahlia. Dahlia, the smallest amongst them is an explorer and very active little fish. She strives to be like them, acts like them and really doesn't want to be left out by them. But well, the biggest ones, Clyde, has always bullied her a lot. Dahlia's color is still fading and her skins don't look pretty at all, very pale yellow but I know, she'll be growing as a beautiful golden fish.

These four are my bundle of joy and by just seeing how silly they are, would made me feel better. They love to be photographed and all of them should be awarded as the most narcissist golden fishes on earth especially Clyde! And guess what? I'm documenting their life every month and these photos are taken in December. I'm sure you are going to love them :)


See how adorable they are? And look at Dahlia, she is really wanting to be just like them, to be a part of them and to just be as big as them. She's too adorable but they love to bully her :D!

 

   









No comments:

Post a Comment