Pages

Saturday 28 December 2013

My Christmas!

Ho-Ho-Ho! Rejoice everyone, Christmas has arrived and all of us were so excited for the food fiesta. We also had early Christmas dinner few days back and today, we also had another food fiesta at Tania's house. I hope and I pray, next year, I can host this christmas party at our house. Lately, I'm not in the mood of using my sony especially when it's indoor; I'm tired of the ISO and the yellowish images. Although, I changed the settings, yet their yellow colors are quite dominant. Sometimes, I feel like buying new digital camera but I haven't found the good ones. Eh? Why the christmas topic goes out of line? LOL!

We had a great christmas celebration with super happy tummy especially me from morning - night but the traffic after lunch time is more than just horrible. It took for more than 3 hours to Central Park where  supposedly, it only take 45 minutes (with traffic). It was such a disaster and gosh, i had no idea where I got my strength to drive for that long when I didn't even sleep at night. I stayed awake until 7.30am that later had two hours quick nap before feeding my tummy with yummy food.

My Christmas food fiesta started at 6.30am when my mom asked me to drive her to the street market nearby and continued with having early breakfast! Having noodles as breakfast is a normal thing in here especially for the chinese people; Basically, indonesian eats heavy food for breakfast. I told mom, their noodle is good and glad she likes it! I love the taste of their clear soup!


Here we go.... the delicious food festival that made me felt like it's christmas time! Thank you tania and her awesome family who made delicious food! Both of us (well, I'm sure everyone) really love the food   and the desert too! 

 



And random few photos from our pre-christmas dinner 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment