Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2013

My 2013 Review!

ONE word to sum up 2013 : OUTRAGEOUS!

For a second, I was thinking "what did I write about my 2012" and when I read my own writing, I knew, 2013 is the most adventurous journey throughout our whole life. It was like one of the most highlighted journey for us as an individual and together as a couple. It was more than just the wealth but we were physically not well and emotionally unstable. When we believe and were confident that in 2013 we could achieved our dreams; in the blink of our eyes, everything got broken and just fallen into pieces. It was like suddenly the heavy raining came with thunders out of no where when the sky was blue few minutes ago and we were unarmored.

We thought the storms just came and go after a while, but it stayed very long and thunders all the time; how we missed those beautiful sunny days and yet, the sky was still as black as it was for months. Those bitter moments made ourselves as an individual so weak but as a couple we are growing. It's such a cliche but now, reaching the end of the year, these rough times have made us completely new individuals and stronger team players.

But you know, GOD did not give so much hurdles this year for nothing, didn't HE? The precious lessons we have learnt, couldn't just be wasted or useless! We have grabbed the essences of each trial and in other way of saying for what may come and things HE have prepared for us in 2014, HE have prepared us for those. For more than 10 months, we were built, we were tested and yes, we still made us together too. To still clinging into each other and passed through these together is just the biggest blessing of 2013. How can you be a great successful person (or team player), if you don't know how to make priorities in life and how to be mentally prepared for it? 

Yes, we cried, we were lost, felt like gave up in everything especially me. But on the other hand, we also have learnt on how to press our needs strongly, compromised with our wants, lowered down our high pride and controlled our egos. Compared to 2012, these bitter experiences have slapped us directly to our face and at the same time, it broke our heart and shattered our dreams!

The happiest moments in 2013 is when we went for quick gateway to Hong Kong. Even my 2013 birthday was kind of like not as how I expected and neither I felt like it was a birthday too. Every important events just happened to lose their best parts, but hey it's over now; a new year is coming in couple of weeks.

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you, " declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. " That's how I want to sum up my 2013 year. HE prepared us for something greater, the lessons we learnt will be helping us a lot to prosper our future. Somehow, there's this voice inside of me that say "the journey we went through this year are worth it" although we spent most of our days with so much stress and our faces show it all. The hidden sorrows can be seen in our eyes but at the same time, we also tried our best to pass through the dark days by being simply happy and carefree! It did work when we were together, but when we got back home, all those stuff just came out. Our healths weren't in good conditions neither; especially me. But hey, I made it through too. 

Let 2014, be the year for us to roar louder than ever, every segments in our life will be settled awesomely, making our dreams come true and living happily with less stress and full of happiness in our daily life. Both of us have the same vision in life, shared the same ambitions although with different dreams but with the lessons we have learned in 2013, we are now officially ready to manage things in a lot better and to compromise the needs & wants.We are looking forward to live in a life where work occupies our daily life, with less of entertainment, full concentration towards work but still able to steal some precious time to spend moments together for traveling and celebrates the important dates! In other word, of saying, we are ready to enter the world of being wealthy, successful, healthy and happy

As for myself, I haven't written any resolutions for 2014, but I will be trying my best to write more, to beat my laziness away, to appreciate time and to start keeping memory of my daily life. I want to travel to places we are craving to go together for work and holiday! Do more things that make me happy or at least not to get myself into stress too much, need to start shaping myself (being healthy), and to have more positive attitudes toward HIS plans. OH wait, I've just written my resolutions ha-ha-ha-ha!  

No comments:

Post a Comment