Pages

Friday 7 June 2013

Movie Reviews


I'm really enjoying the moments where after we work, we pampered ourself although by means we had to spend lots of penny. Although we would ended up "we spent a lot", but I realized it kinda like unleashed the stress inside of you, those tiredness were just gone for some period of time. And in this week, we have watched two movies in a row ; After Earth was yesterday and Yamla Pagla Deewana 2 is today. YPD2 is just out in this Friday, so we decided to give it a go but this time bringing our marketing along with us which he seemed to enjoy the movie as it was his first time watched Bollywood movie in cinema. 

I was insisted mr. Gwumpieh to watch this movie yesterday, was just a way too eager and I know lots of people around me were so excited on watching this movie. So there were we, watched the movie right on the first row in the front and 30 minutes passed but there was no change of the movie flow. Will and Jaden teamed up and everyone must be expecting something wow but it will ended with a woe! 

The whole minutes were total flopped, boring and felt it wasn't worth of my 100 minutes. A total waste of money that even watching in DVD isn't worth it and don't let your curiousity kills because it's really horrible! A rating of 1.5/10 and you could see how bored those people who came out from the cinema's auditorium were. Throughout the movie, I was hoping there would be few minutes of highlight in the movie so it won't be that horrible but well, oh well, none! Remember, don't bother to waste your time, everyone else's giving bad reviews too not just me :)

I have always curious on watching this movie, don't know why. Maybe because I really love one of their songs from the previous ones, "Charha De Rang". Both of us were waiting for this movie but not with so much excitement like YJKD! 

Mr. Gwumpieh didn't really like it but me and our marketing were enjoying though. YAMLA PAGLA DEEWANA and CINTA MATA KARO words would be repeating in your mind after this movie! For me, I like the movie but not bother to watch for the 2nd time yet still want to watch the first ones. The movie is entertaining although too draggy at the end but, not that horrible. I have no high expectation for this movie but this movie is like how I would had imagined, full of stupidity with no strong storyline, just enough to put a smile in your face for quite some time. I rated 6.5/10 although it is not awesome but, it is not bad. Average but at least Happy made me happy LOL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment