Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Movie Review : Man of Steel


Yes, finally we watched although we weren't so excited on watching it but why not. I saw few of my friend's statuses said that the movie is just alright so I really have no expectation. Honestly, this movie is a way too long, like super long and I yawned more than 5 times throughout the movie. I don't know how to describe this movie, it is not awesome but not bad as well. The actions are good though but it's just a way too long. I think I'm going to give 6,5/10 but I won't be bother to watch it twice.

Herny Cavill did a good acting and looking very stunning, totally charming and definitely portrays Clarke Kent. Well, personally, I'm Iron Man's and Batman's movie fans and this movie is not even half as awesome as both of those. It's like just watching Spiderman and Captain America's kinds which I'm not a big fan of, And Mr. Gwumpieh also said the same thing to me, the movie is just alright but not awesome. I guess it's just too draggy, too long and it really made you bored although there are lots of actions yet the actions didn't trigger your sleepy eyes nor get your full attentions. 

This is my two cents and I have to agree with most of my friends who said the movie is just "okay, nice but not wow". But of course, amongst others Superman's movie, this one is , indeed, the best ones :)


And I love this beautiful Tuesday; it's more like a simple date - watched a movie, went shopping, had simple dinner and went back home. Felt so relax, and Mr Gwumpieh's jacket is just making him look dashing! And oh I had great food and beverage and gosh, i need to start exercise now! Btw, never know Auntie Annie's Cheese Pretzel is super good especially when it's fresh from the oven #HEAVEN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment