Pages

Monday 3 June 2013

India, I miss you!

I think, everyone (majority) has an obsession of the country/city they feel like "home" other than their own country/city. As for me, it has always been India and for 14 years, I've no idea why am I really attached with their music, movie, food and culture. 4th August 2011 was the first time I landed my feet to this dream country of mine and it was Bangalore but not until I arrived at New Delhi where I felt so safe and have returned home. Maybe it was the feeling of where the old dream is finally granted and gotten the chance to live in Delhi for 2 months. Living in India was surely great experience and so much lessons I learnt that made me better now. It was two months living even with problems yet I could still felt the peaceful soul in me, felt like just everything will be alright. Tough but somehow, I was really happy. Personally, I have to admit, living in India for holiday is really good but not for working or future. 

See these three Taj Mahal's version was taken on Mr. Gwumpieh's birthday on the 12th September where he took me there. I won't forgot on suddenly he was ironing his clothes at night and got me wondered where would he be going. He didn't tell everything but he asked me weird question like "did you charge your camera's battery?" We woke up super early in the morning and took a bath with such a cold water and throughout more than 4 hours journey, I kept looking here and there, felt like to stop in some cities we passed and took some pictures! An amazing journey it was for me, for him and on the way back to Delhi, we found this new built temple with a combination architecture of Hindu's temple and Mosque (it's so beautiful inside!)

When I saw this photo on my computer, I really felt like I've captured one of the best Taj Mahal's pictures and so proud of it - showing off indeed. I mean really, isn't this so beautiful and after 2 years, someone wanted to use this image and buy it for me. It would even be more awesome if tons of people buying it so I can go back and take another pictures of Taj Mahal #yey! 



No comments:

Post a Comment