Pages

Monday 17 June 2013

Sean's Birthday Party

There's an extra joy that I felt whenever I captured kids' birthday party. Each birthday party brings so much joy in me especially when it have nice decorations and humble family. I love those moments when the kids were being silly, funny entertainer (like no faking it, just funny), then added with lively environment. I understand the importance of 1st year birthday party, the glamours, the feeling of being proud but it's really different when a family just want the party to be memorable by inviting the closest ones and sometimes, the family who live far away even came. And one more thing I really love, the expressions of the grandpa(s) and grandma (s) especially when one of them is playing with the grandchildren, their smile and faces are just too priceless. About this party, I really love the theme (Noah) and the cake is just indescribably cute! Anyway, these are just random photos taken from the party and couldn't wait to upload more photos. and finally, although we were so tired from the journey but we did well! For more of my portfolio, can be seen at : Lil Sunshine Photography


 




No comments:

Post a Comment