Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

FASHION SHOW Photography

I'm such a proud cousin and I have been saying it for so many times whenever I posted one of these images. Yes, My brother is a fashion designer and whenever I recalled his struggles to be where he's the past 5 years, I'm really so proud of him. He started everything from the lowest point where he only had one sewing machine with no staff at all and the machine was second hand ones. For around 10 years, his career wasn't that smooth neither, his other businesses also went flopped, but his humble personality and helping others in the same industry is what made him where he's today. 

I remembered on how my mom was totally against him although at the same time she is also proud of him too. Then, when all his friends were using fancy cars, he would saved all his money for an investment and keep expanding his business. But now, look where he is today, the struggles have brought him fame. And of course, went thorough hard ships for almost 20 years is never been easy but the strong faith and determination is what made him even stronger and better. 

Lately, he does solo fashion show which even made me proud of him. I hope very soon, I also can make my whole family proud of me too. I know to be where he is today, is such a long, tiring and painful journey too. But with strong passion and never-lose-faith will make you get thorough it easily. I'm very thankful for where I'm today, the progress I've made since last year and will keep gradually making it awesome. True, the journey is so rocky and felt like just stop and end it for too many times too, but when you have strong faith, believe in HIS plans and having the right people by your side, you will just be finding a way way.

Okay, please don't misuse these photos and these are the photos which I took at his recent solo fashion show. I pray for him to be more successful and famous, to be blessed with more of successes and happiness too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment