Pages

Sunday 19 May 2013

Sweet Fiesta Weekend!

For this post, it will all just be "food and beverage" photography And this much food, beverage and sweet, I had in the weekend. Introducing you, Aloo Paratha which is purely made by Mr. Gwumpieh from the scratch. I was just so bored, so I took my camera and just took few shots for fun but ended up loving the images though. The way he make this potato paratha is just yummy even more delicious than  couple of Indian restaurants which I tried in Jakarta, Indonesia. 


After the client's meeting and made a deal, then it's time to celebrate of course. We had been craving for this Nutella Milkshake from D' Journal, the soft-opening cafe in Grand Indonesia. We love their decorations, the drink of course and also we tried their Rainbow cake along with Chocolate Chips too. For their Nutella Milkshake it's around 43,000 IDR while for their Cookie is around 10,000 IDR and their Rainbow Cake is 25,000 IDR (ish). We haven't tried their coffee yet, but their Nutella Milkshake is a total addiction that make you wanting to keep drinking and drinking! Oh, I forgot to say how comfortable their place is whether it's outdoor or indoor and surely a great ambience whether for a meeting, hang out or simply just having some time alone. Even I'm looking forward to gather all the team for some business talks and you can see how happy I look :D!


And oh, we went to Encore Bazaar and I ended up brought lots of sweet for mom as I know she loves these kind of sweets which I do too ha-ha-ha-ha! At first, I knew I was going to buy Mochi for Mom, but ended up buying this and that. Well, it was surely worth it though and this Encore Bazaar always sold delicious cakes, macaroons, and whatever sweets they were selling. 

Overall, thank you super much LORD JESUS For a great weekend I had with tons of great food too. It's really hard to resist and say NO to sweet but slowly, I'm managed in controlling them. More like swapping - today sweet, tomorrow no sweet and hope my health would be improving and better. A need to start dancing on wii ha-ha-ha-ha! Love my weekend. Simple, lovely and great food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment