Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

L.O.V.E hanging out!

What a marvelous tuesday it was for me albeit I had to wake up early in the morning for blood test. See, the truth, yesterday night I had those food and beverage which I wasn't supposed to have but I did burnt some calories at night so hope for the best. Who could had resisted that super delicious Nutella Milkshake from D'Journal. Later, after woke up so early, I felt so sleepy that although I slept for two hours, I still felt so tired, it was surely awesome nap! Today, the whole group gathered and everyone was so busy with their own works. Everything felt just so right even there were 5 of us in that small room yet it felt like we were in a proper big office. The comfort, the fun, the seriousness; They were all just blended so well. The right people with the right place at the right time which even make me feel we need to find a proper office and workshop as soon as possible. Then at night, we met Rini and Andre for dinner. At first, we were supposed to meet at 7pm but ended up at around 8.40pm and around 10 minutes to find a place with our starving face. 

Gathered together with them made you forget the world. Some random talks but ended with lots of laughter and happy moments. Definitely the best stress remedy - laughter. It wasn't the place I guess, more over the people who we were with but glad that we chose this "Serba Food" at Central park. Like always, we didn't realize how fast the time flies and time to go home it was (almost 11pm). I've known Andre, Rini and Dede for almost 4 or 5 years , I think but for sure it's more than 3 years. We were going on the same photography's school and glad that we kept in touch until now. Being with them is just like being in a comedy show, so much fun to be with and being so thankful for this moment.  Thank you for this awesome Wednesday, LORD and being with each of them is wonderful and you can see how happy each of us was :)



" The best medicine for stress or depression is Laughter. And in order to have great time, you just have to find the right group of people to spend with! With the best supporters, your life will be less messy, easier and happier. " , true? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment