Pages

Thursday 7 February 2013

Fini & Bluey !

Hello everyone, let's introduce our new friends (mine) : Fini and Bluey as the presents from Mr. Gwumpieh. He gave me Fini first then after few days we brought Bluey but the truth, I already fall in love with Fini right from the first sight. Fini and Bluey is so opposite to each other which either they are totally opposite or Bluey isn't yet feel comfortable with me. Fini loves attentions and to be photographed while Bluey is super coward and hiding when I talk with him. 

Fini is really active, finished his food in less than few minutes and he gets super excited whenever he sees me. While Bluey takes forever to finish his food, hates dark and don't like me around. Both of them is just completely different and opposite as you can see through these photos. Nothing much to say but, they really entertained me a lot especially whenever I'm talking with Fini. I remembered, when the first day I've Fini, I got so worried that he will be starving, how to take care of him, but having him around comforts me in a way. The first meeting with Bluey, he was so eager for a fight but I kept yelling "fini don't, fini don't" and he just moved away while Bluey just hide LOL but now I guess after I told him "not to fight, not to fight", he stops fighting even when Bluey starts to! 

But sometimes, I know I'm being unfair to Bluey like didn't talk with him as much as I talk with Fini but he scares, so I don't know what to do. If i put my finger in the window, he would back off unlike Fini. Fini would be searching for my finger and try to kiss even :)

No comments:

Post a Comment