Pages

Sunday 24 February 2013

Awesome Sunday

I don't know what I was doing the whole night after finished our work, but gosh, its 2.30 am already now. But I gotta admitted my Sunday was such really delicious as I had yummy food the whole time. Thank YOU LORD for delicious Sunday and my tummy is just happily served. Woke up in the morning with not so happy mood or more like "losing myself at dreamy's world" but ended the day with "i had such a great food and great quick nap" ha-ha-ha! 

This birthday party we captured today served the best food, seriously yummy! Their pasta Bolognese is how I like them to be made then followed with so yummy Salmon Puff and Steak! I'm pretty confident for whatever important occasion(s), we would be having, we would love to use this catering to serve our client's tummy! I didn't try the other menu but not much Indonesian catering can make a yummy western food for sure! Then, afterwards, we continued to visit our client's house for the project review and she served another yummy food! she made a very crispy and delicious fish cake, fresh chrysanthemum tea, good Padang food, and cookies too! How not happy my tummy is? great food enlighten my day like always. Thank you so much for the appreciation and GOD Bless each of you abundantly :)

Another thing I'm very thankful about this Sunday is being given so much tips for business. And even ourselves couldn't wait to take that ONE WEEK off to upgrade ourself into better. I mean, there are just  lots of things we need to change based on our own evaluations. And i know it doesn't take a day or two to just get things done especially when we want not just to be better but to be excellent too. It takes so much efforts for the new beginning to achieve our 2013's vision.

Nothing much to talk about my weekends but I'm very thankful the precious time. I miss those moments where weekends are so fully occupied with works that even we had to do "double" shift but I guess that time is so near. Hectic working schedules with everyday photo-shoots apart from Monday as I always include as my holiday is what I (we) love to be doing #Aamin.

And oh! in this Sunday, I skipped my work too! I'm quite lazy to do some work so decided to just watching this Chinese movie series called " Chinese Detective" and I finished it. Got back home, fallen asleep so nicely and then woke up lost in my own world, not sure what to do :p!


No comments:

Post a Comment