Pages

Saturday 23 February 2013

Random Post

I still remember the reason of why I started to write a blog is to keep practicing myself to be a good writer by beating my laziness as hard as I could. Nonetheless, I failed as now, there are few travelling post, I haven't posted yet, some movie reviews and those gloomy days I forgot to share. I'm not sure who are following my blogs or which friends of mine come and by but I'm so sorry, I should had been able to manage my time more wisely. Once again , I am so sorry for abandoned for a while especially for almost one month or so, I'm married with Photoshop and it's commands throughout most of the hours in a day. I do love editing but somehow, it bore me to death to keep editing the same client and seeing the same faces. 

Anyway, in this Saturday, I have finished another client out of several others which are pending. I know I don't feel so professional and would like to apologize so deeply but anyway, I'm trying to keep up, speed up my editing as much as I can even sometimes I'm lack of sleeping. Nothing much to write because I just feel like to post some client images which I recently edited and finished. Here are some random photos and for more awesome photos can be seen through my facebook's page : www.facebook.com/lilsunshinephotography

No comments:

Post a Comment