Pages

Wednesday 30 January 2013

The Gwumpieh PRE-WED?

okay! before, I published the photos from our quick gateway sometimes the next few days, I decided to uploaded our photos first which were taken by our traveller friends and editing by myself. Bromo is so beautiful and so does its surroundings. With a random touch of my editing, I guess I've made the area look like the ones in Europe or somewhere in western country. Those who didn't know thought these photos are our PRE-WED and taken in overseas. NO! This is not our pre-wed although yeah, it's totally look like ones. Love the place, love the photos and thank you so much girls for taking our pictures! The only thing I can say is that, Indonesia is beautiful but it's depending upon us on how much we want to discover its beauty. Cheaper in expenses of course but we have those beauty. As for us, Bromo is like a different new world and so not Indonesia. The weather and its beauty make us feel as if we are somewhere in Europe! And the last photo is my most favorite ones, as it's totally dreamy and captured the moment! Well done to Ika/Rini who took the picture :D! 




No comments:

Post a Comment