Pages

Saturday 19 January 2013

FLOOD Story : DAY 4!

DAY 4 and it's cleaning time. Today, I went back with Grumpy and My driver to check the house as well as helping my maids cleaning the house. Basically, today, we went home to do some extra exercises which made us super tired and sleepy at the end. Now, the boat dealers were showing off by offering us 100,000 IDR for one time only! The past two days we had been dealing 100,000 IDR for twice or forth time return. Some gave me that "seriously?"'s face but well what to do last time that were the deals we got. Apart from that, I knew the water wouldn't be that deep since I saw the MCD's area was just alright! But anyway, knowing we weren't ready to dirty ourself, we took the offered of 50,000 IDR. 

The first eye-catchy image I saw throughout the whole time stuck in a flood is this one. Father carried an empty water bottle with his other hand carrying his son. somehow, it touched my heart and if only I was using my Sony, the image would just be awesome. Oh I forgot to tell, all photos are taken through my Samsung Note. Nothing much to tell about today but my best prayer goes to Pluit's area as the water's level is as high as 2M along with crocodiles and snakes roaming around freely, so yeah it's quite scary! As for my house, it's quite safe and of course with those dirty water got into the house, no matter how many times you cleaned them, it takes quite sometimes to take those smelly smell away! We didn't clean the whole house yet since we got too tired but we did awesome job in cleaning :)






Oh! little did Mr. Grumpy know but today he was being so romantic and I love walking in those rocky road while holding hands, watching each other's step. Totally romantic in my eyes and i felt so lucky and blessed. Whenever I hold his hands, I know I'm safe in the safest place on earth. Like always, I love to be silly and taking silly picture, so there we made our Pre-wed photo, romantic, unique and adorable =P, agree? Love you Grumpy and that last photo, its blurred (i wish it didn't) but somehow I love it, our happiness written in our adorable faces :D





No comments:

Post a Comment