Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2013

NEW YEAR EVE 2012

To end the awesome 2012, me and grumpy decided to just have small gathering at his apartment where he decided to be the chef. Everything was done in a very last minute even we made last minute decision too. We are fully occupied with works and hadn't have time to do a proper preparation not even a small decoration we able to do. Even at the last day of 2012, we still have to work, so yeah! Apart from that last second is quite challenging, it's an adrenaline rush LOL! But anyway, it was the best decision to do in welcoming 2013. What I didn't expect is that the moment would be more than just good but it was great moment with lots of laughters. Silly things happened and we were all just being ourselves. This is the first gathering all of them did and were having great time.

I know all of us were starving and waiting impatiently for the food but making Indian food is quite take sometime. Yeah, basically, it's an Indian-Arab Food Fiesta with Chicken Masala, Mutton Biryani, Daal, Seekh Kebab, and ended with Avocado Pudding which is so Indonesian ha-ha-ha! Pretty much multicultural, aren't we? And each of us had the food with no mercy! Now, check out the photos by seeing how "normal their faces are" before the food fiesta moment starts.

Since we had super late dinner at 11'ish, we had to rush to celebrate the new year. We had to go to the rooftop and sadly, we missed seeing the "fireworks" that were blown right at 12. Thanks to the lift who made us waited for more than 10 minutes! Trumpets, fireworks and camera were in our hands but I didn't take any firework photos! It was just so beautiful seeing from the rooftop, it felt like the fireworks is right in front of our eyes, and totally enjoying the moment! We spent like almost an hour or less in that dark rooftop with well, another unforgettable moment ha-ha-ha-ha! Anyway, the next photos look like we were totally drunk/ so high but that's not because of the beer! It because of the food we took and how much we were enjoying the moments ha-ha-ha-ha! 




At the end, this togetherness is not like "friends gathered together and have some food together". I felt the warmth of family gathering, it felt like " I'm celebrating my new year with brothers & sister", strong bonds in between. It was surely great time for everyone, and I'm pretty sure they also felt like me even Grumpy was so happy as I could see in his glowing face. 

I haven't written my 2013 wishes , dreams or whatever you want to call it yet, but I've conveyed them in prayers though. At first, I was still wondering what to wish, but now, I know exactly what I want and going to write them down tomorrow. Thank you LORD JESUS for granting my 2013 wishes and I know YOU are the provider & will be providing every little things I needed the most in life. I know YOU will be granting my wishes and this 2013 is going to be GREATER than 2012. We are looking forward for the great things will be happened throughout 2013, the successes and super wealth of our financial status we'll be having, tons of happy and grateful moments we are sharing, and will be traveling a lot for business, work and holiday purposes too. Our biggest dream(s) of the year will be granted and we are looking forward to be settled, AAMIIN. Now, i feel like writing each of them in a piece of paper but tomorrow night I'll ^______^

Great time, Great people, Great Food, Great moment in welcoming GREAT year of 2013 :-) Happy happiest new year everyone. We wish all of your wishes be granted and have an awesome journey in 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment