Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

Being Kidnapped w/ Love!


This is the place where I was kidnapped by Mr. Grumpy and it wasn't planned neither. But lately, both of us have been crazily craving for Indian food. We missed those awesome Indian food we had at Banana Leaf, Singapore - oh awesomeness! See, I was seriously still sick, fever kicks in with an additional of flu and their friends teamed up destroying my good cells :'( So yeah, basically eating good food wasn't what I expected. I love food and it's like without food, I'm dying LOL. Oh yeah, this is also our first time eating at Kinara knowing we were roaming around at Kemang area, so let's give it a try. 





Unfortunately, we didn't take a proper picture but we know we will be coming back here so next time I'm going to bring my camera. and after roaming around here and there, he brought me to this place, we randomly picked again in the area. I was craving for cake lately, so let's try this red velvet cupcake at Sourly Butter Kitchen (not that bad). Their place is quite squeezy, a bit pricy for the drink but it's alright!



After such an awesome romantic day, both of us ended up in Hospital ha-ha-ha-ha! His kidney is paining and I just hate my flu. So we went to hospital and I grabbed my medicines. Hope it kills the flue asap! I went to the same hospital and met the same doctor (this time). And this time, she gives me a sleepy medicine so I can recover asap!

Overall, I love this day, what a lovely kidnapped. Love you Mr. Grumpy and do get well soon. It's always been like this, when I'm sick, he is also sick and vice-versa. I guess we really are attached a lot ha-ha-ha-ha "soulmate, right? :p!"



No comments:

Post a Comment