Pages

Friday 2 November 2012

Honest Confession

hmm, this is the honest confession from both of us - we felt bad to each of our client as we kept pending their work. YES! we know it's horrible not to keep the promise but there is just thing we can't controlled and that's being sick. We never intended to do so as previously we managed to get things on time but this time all just happened like that. We understand how much we need an extra man power but until now we haven't just found the right person to fill the position though. We have been seeking for almost a month and trust us, it is not as easy as it sounds.

Many we didn't interested in; it's like amongst 40 people, only 2 who grabbed our attentions. See, the truth, most of them got this "attitude problems" or asked for high salary when their portfolio is just horrible. We hate the "disrespectful" attitudes they showed in the mail  - no introduction, just a CV. I already mentioned in every part to write down a paragraph about who they are informally but out of those numbers of applicants, only less than 5 who are apparently understand the main thing they shall do! 

I also understand Grumpy's feeling which is also killing me most of time. Not that I don't want to work but knowing each of us has limited energy, things have to be on pending for quite long. With the sickness I'm having nowadays ( it's getting better now), I had wasted for almost a week sitting idle and did nothing but resting  - it was actually sleeping and was hoping to be better after had my nap but i was wrong - i was still as powerless as I was when I slept for hours and hours too. My body is really exhausted and I understand that even nowadays I'm also still not yet well - thanks to cough and flu. Fever had gone although this blocked nose is truly annoying.

I don't know what else to do to give everything right on time because time is surely flying so quick. Often, we spent so many hours and hours in the traffic and it killed for us! Especially with the upcoming exhibition where we are going to decorate on our own, we wasted lots of hours roaming around here & there. Traffic in Jakarta is just too horrible! Just like Grumpy's said "you guys spend most of your time in a day by stuck in the traffic" which is remarkably so true. I hope this new governor can make the traffic a lot lesser with better infrastructure management. 

I guess until the time we get the right people to fill the position, we gotta managed every little thing in better way! But what;s most important amongst all actually to be healthy! Not just me but also him whose health wasn't in full condition too.

Oh dear, better go to sleep again! and being sick sucks LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment