Pages

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Birthday Part ii : Love & Food Fiesta

After a while, finally, we have our "own" special days, celebrating my late birthday & late anniversary. It was surely sweet, very relaxing and moments you would cherished for the next one year. We had our favorite foods for two continuos days with yummy desert and simple chit-chats and yes, we miss these kinds of simple moments for a decade. Thank you for the sweet two-days re-run late celebration and knowing I had only "limited energy due to Typhus and got tired easily", these two days date are awesome. Thank you for taking care of me, Mr. Grumpy and being there at each phase in my life from happy to sorrow days, from seeing me laughing until crying, from getting through moments to cherish until dark moments. Thank you for being there, thank you for the hugs and the pat for so many times when I seemed so lost in my own thoughts and sorrows. Thank you for letting me learnt, for teaching me every little things and thank you for not losing faith and reminding me of HIS awesome power :)

First day : Go Curry at Pacific Place

Go Curry is the second most favorite Indian restaurants in Jakarta. We love their Rogan Josh and don't be shocked by the small size of rice in your plate. For a person like me who eat a lot, at first I thought, I would wanted to order an extra rice, but at the end, my tummy is full. Mr. Grumpy ordered Mixed Vegetables with Cilantro butter rice and Rogan Josh sauce and it's surely yum! While I ordered Chicken Tikka with the same rice and sauce. Usually, I would ordered their chicken zest and that's also yummy! Basically, the curry in here tastes quite authentic and for both of us, we really enjoyed eating here and their wallpapers too :D! One of our favorites and looking forward to come again and again!



As for desert then we had Rainbow Cake from The Good Dept and don't be shocked when you see the price for this cake. Yes, a way too expensive but the cake itself isn't that bad, quite good but not awesome. We still love the ones from Island Creamery! The place is good for hang out although it's a bit small. 




Second day : The Canteen

One word to describe this place "addictive" and we are fully got hooked with their food! We reordered the food we had when the first time we came - Caesar Salad & Chicken Cajun Wrap. Both of us totally in love with the freshness of their Caesar Salad and the taste is just really good, with a beer will make it such a perfect combination, no issue! 

Then their Penne with Bolognese sauce and once you try, you won't stop digging, eating until you left none in your plate! And lastly their Chicken Cajun Wrap is just healthy and fresh. I just can't wait to try another menus from there 


Both of us were craving for Macaroon and decided to have one big macaroon from the Kitchenette! They only have two options Chocolate Nuts and Raspberry and Macaroon with Vanilla Ice-cream with  Caramel & chocolate Sauce is just too delicious. Kitchenette's Macaroon isn't the best ones but it's worth it. 


Happy Tummy means Happy me and apparently Mr. Grumpy is also super happy because his tummy also happy! Totally two days of food fiesta that we cherished and enjoyed the moments. The moments where you didn't think of work nor talk about it much, just being us with light talk, stupid things and falling in love once again! Thank you for the beautiful moments although I know both of us wished we could celebrated on my birthday & Eid. Love you tons! 

No comments:

Post a Comment