Pages

Friday 9 August 2013

Birthday Part 1 : 29 & Eid

My birthday is exactly the same as the first day of Eid, so I'm pretty much lucky to be celebrated locally & internationally. I was kind of scared that I won't be having fun on my birthday nor be able to just have slight enjoyment but I was wrong. It was actually kind of like "light and simple celebration". The truth, I'm still weak but I just pretend I'm somehow super healthy and almost fully recovered although I got exhausted a lot even by just walking for 5 minutes. Every hour which I passed had been such a blessing right after the midnight. I started with my night prayer with so many wishes in it then went to my mom's room for a blessing and then Mr. Grumpy wished me and spent an hour or so of chatting. I knew how my birthday will be as my heart told me things which myself already forgot. But one thing for sure, heart never tells you lies, those deepest inner voice of yours that you had no idea where it came from, LISTEN to them! I tried to ignore but heart proven me wrong :)

Thank you so much for my two besties who came to my house for bringing me presents, thank you a ton! and of course, I woke up early because it was my birthday ha-ha-ha! I may didn't look that weak because happiness covers it all. Thank you so much and I'm blessed :) 




Then, I was surprised my other best friends come along too and since I was so starving, so we decided to just go for lunch. Me & Mr. Grumpy;s first plan was to bring them to Lebanese Food at Sabang, which we found really good although the place is just too old. But since, they were closed and tons of restaurants and cafe were closed, we decided to go for another option, Komala's Restaurant at Sarinah. Komala's is a vegetarian's Indian cuisine restaurant but they served each of the dishes well enough. The truth, it's kind of hard to find Indian's authentic tastes similar to the ones in India because they need to modify the taste but this one is exceptional. This is our second visit but Mr. Grumpy said that the Paratha's platter isn't that good as the first time (must be the chef is different). I really love their Halva and it's highly recommended to have when you eat there! Halva and Ice-cream is just awesome but it'll be perfect if the Ice-Cream is Amul's ha-ha-ha! And Overall, We love the other food too, it's really good even the Vegetarian Chinese Fried Rice has the similar like the ones you eat in india! I mean, that's not how the real chinese fried rice supposed to taste but that's the taste you'll be getting when you eat them in India which truly I missed.

 








I love the dress Mr. Grumpy wears, he looks really dashing if you see it in real. Well in between looking dashing and cute! And this year is the first time he tested the rice cake (Ketupat) with boiled chicken with coconut (Opor Ayam) and Rendang too. I hope he enjoyed the food though because me and mom really loves the food that DD's mom made - thank you super much :) . The truth, I was planning to do something for him on Eid but thanks to Typhus, all planned got ruined and After lunch, straightaway, we went to Blitz's Grand Indonesia to catch 4pm show of Chennai Express! We were planning to watch since ages ago and all of us really enjoyed the movie; it's really entertaining, fun loving and I was smiling throughout the whole movie! Very enjoyable :)

Overall, my 29th birthday is surrounded by the best people around me; the ones who always be with me and us at the hardest time in our life too. Thank you so much, your presences and wishes meant a lot more than the rests. To my mom and my dad, thank you extra much especially dad, thank you! And thank you mom for the late birthday for me and my babies, thank you for every little things. Thank you Mr. Grumpy, who never failed himself to protect, to love and to cherish me. And of course, life is really tough with me nowadays and i wanted to just surrender but THANK YOU LORD for giving me so much strength, so much lessons to absorb and learn to make me (and us ) to be better and responsible. Thank YOU LORD and I know my wishes will be granted #AMEN :)

I'm looking forward for the great moments, achievements and memories to be cherished in my journey of being 29. I'm excited for the wishes to be granted and for the great things to happen everyday. Thank you for the miracles, for the gifts, for the beautiful memories and now, I am READY for the great things to happen with greater responsibilities and living more in YOUR GLORY :)

And I pray for you my better-half, my grumpy man, that HE grants all your wishes and make you live in the lifestyle, you have always been dreaming off. GOD Bless you Abundantly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment