Pages

Saturday 27 April 2013

My Best Fish Friend! : Fini


Let me introduce you, my best friend for the past 3,5 months, a beta fish name Fini. We were so closed together and his death made me depressed for the whole day. Both of them got the bacterias but Bluey's condition is the worst 95% of his fins were gone. So I brought a medicine and treated both of them but what I did wrong, this new medicine is a way too strong for my red baby, Fini. Instead I made both of them better, I have killed my dearest ones. 

One day before he died, whenever the medicines hit the "painful spot" he would covered his face with all of his fins. But little did i realize that he was seriously in pains.  Look how much in pains he was until he covered his face. All the parasite were under his mouth. Fini was so playful and would had done everything to get my attentions. He would had pretended to die or did not eat or whatever he could shown so I would teased him and gave my put attentions to him.

Fini, is more than just a fish, he was more of my best companion whom acted like a dog rather than a fish. No one would believe what I said about him but those who've seen and experienced knew I was so right. He slept in my room because he hatred the noise in the bathroom. Fini slept when I slept and woke up when I woke up but sometimes, once in a while, I had to wake him up.  Now, I'm going to miss saying goodnight and good morning to him. Fini loves to show off in front of me and would made me angry on purpose because he didn't eat. He had touched the heart of those who met or heard his amazing story. Did you know he sleep like a dog? He would put all his body and fins, lay down in the stone. He would accompanied me until I finished my work and would watched movie together with me as long it isn't chinese movie.  

Fini would put his full attentions to those who came to my room for a visit as he was very protective towards me. More over, he loves to act but one thing for sure, he was an amazing gift! It's been like 2 weeks since he passed away and I do still missed him a lot! Often I could said "good morning or good night" and prayed for him too! 10 days felt like its been forever and I miss him a lot! I wrote this the night he died and I really wanted him alive even until now :(

18th April (at 7.30 am after I buried him)


Finally a morning has arrived and I burried you more or less at the time I got you at night. Tears kept dropping when they called your name and you shouldnt left me this early! Have so much love for you, counting hours to morning and kept telling my mind and even dreamt you would be alive again. I really love you that much and lost you made me felt so guilty. Koko gave you to me to take care, to cherish and to love. He said to give peace in me so I wont be angry a lot. And Seeing you had given me peace, joy and happiness. A fish you were but I treated you as if you were human. Night is so going to be long by my side without your presence in my room. I knew I'm like a kid who cried but you really had colored my daily life. You cherished me everyday with a story to tell and I hope I had done the same to you. I prayed for your peace and thank you Fini for the beautiful days you gave me. Thank you for listening to my crankiness, thank you for the love and time you have shared. You are the greatest human's companion and will be irreplaceable. No fish would be slept like the way you did, teased me as much as you did and given so much stories like you did. 


Dear fini, i fell in ♥ with you since the first time koko gave me and you were in that red plastic jar. Little did koko know that I already loved you and adored the beauty of your fins. You amazed me with you red glowing fins and thats why I called you "Fini". 

I love to talk with you, to watch you and even I cried in front of you whenever I had fight with koko. I laughed when you tried to be funny, I adored you and tell everyone how amazing fish you were. Time flew and everyday we got closer. I remembered the time when you got so excited seeing me around and how worried I was when the parasite stucked on you. I know how much you loved to be photographed, loved watching movie with me and loved to get my attentions. But what I did wrong is that instead of me making you better, i made you worst. At first I thought you were just joking around pretending like you were gonna die whenever I gave this new medicine. You joke a lot with me that now I realized you were so much in pains.



The last memory i had was you tried to be so brave when I put the medicine today. You have captured my heart, colored my days and had become a reason why i smile in the morning and eased my sadness. I apologized for hurting you and disappointed you. The tears were keep running when I saw you were almost dead and I knew you saw that too. I really love you and proud of you and now you were gone, I knew I still have a wish that you could risen from the death and let me fixed my mistakes. I missed you already when you just gone. And i waited for you until your last breathe. You were my best companion, my best friend and i love you more than any fishes I have. Fini, since koko gave me to take care of you, I knew you would brought happiness into my life and certainly you did. You made me super worried when you sick and made me loved you with your funny attitudes.

Fini, Im so sorry and I dont know whether I can love any fish like once I did to you because I knew that we were very bonded. Please forgive me and be happy in heaven. You are the best and thank you so much for bringing color into my life. Love you a lot & you'll be missed. And Im so sorry Mr. Gwumpieh for unable to take care the baby you gave me but my intention wasnt wrong. I wanted him to be healthy but this medicine seemed to be very strong. I knew you spent so much time to finally decided to choose him and Im glad it was him. Funny at first why would you gave me fish as an advance anniversary gift but I knew this present is priceless and he was the best gift.

Out of things in life I had done wrong, wanted him to be alive and rewinded another few hours before I gave him the medicine is what I wanted. I regretted a lot but to cry and deeply regret is rarely happened. And fini, i regretted, deeply apologized and please come back fini. .... I love you :(

No comments:

Post a Comment